Patrick Australia is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service and helping you to meet all your branding and marketing needs. Your experience with us matters.
Your privacy is important to us at Patrick Australia. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Patrick Australia collects, and the ways in which Patrick Australia uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Patrick Australia may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages viewed and products viewed);
- information that you provide to us for email subscriptions, quotes or other (including personal name, address and contact details, business name, address and contact details);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including product order details, payment transaction details (excluding credit card details));
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including personal name, address and contact details, business name, address and contact details); and
- any other information that you send to Patrick Australia.
Using personal information
Patrick Australia may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you and for a greater customer experience;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you products that you have purchased;
- supply you with services that you have purchased;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Patrick Australia discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Patrick Australia may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Patrick Australia takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Patrick Australia will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
All credit card transactions are carried out by secure third party gateways operating within Australia. Patrick Australia does not retain any credit card information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Patrick Australia is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Patrick Australia
By email to email@example.com or
By post to: Patrick Australia, 30-34 Provost Street, North Melbourne, 3051, Australia